ABOUT ONLINE PLATFORM FOR CSIR-NET
This Online – Platform is designed with a goal to nurture the aspirants of CSIR-NET exam by using latest information technology. As the internet usage and reach is expanding, this platform will enable the student community to experience the similar environment as a regular classroom student of Grassroots does.
This programme shall be delivered in the form of well-structured courses strictly in accordance with the exam syllabus prescribed by CSIR and the previous exam trends. This module will consist of 13 Courses/Subjects (similar to 13 units prescribed in CSIR-NET syllabus). Each Course/Subject will be written and directed by an experienced subject expert in that domain. With our faculty size of more than 25, we assign a single course/Subject to more than one faculty based on their specialization. Each of these 13 courses/Subjects will then be divided into smaller chapters (again as per the syllabus).
Each subject will contain the following content:
- Short notes on each topic 3-5 pages with exam tricks or key points/formulae etc.
- Short videos of Grassroots classroom lectures or suitable animations from other online portals.
- Small quizzes (5-10 questions) with their solutions to brush up the topic.
- Exam trends or previous year questions (if any).
At the completion of each course, we will provide you a time bound ALL INDIA TEST SERIES which will be conducted parallely for several students and will remain open for about a week. Additionally, we will generate All INDIA RANKING for all the students and notify by mail or other means.
Additionally, three more benefits will be provided to the students free of cost with this module:
- A bundle of assorted notes for CSIR-NET will be provided in PDF format online.
- A lifetime subscription of online blog of Grassroots Academy which contains posts on various topics. (Your email ID will be needed and you will be required to activate the link after 7 days of registration to this course).
- Information about all the Exam Alerts.