ABOUT ONLINE PLATFORM FOR GATE
As students may be aware that GATE exam is now conducted online and therefore, learning through this platform will provide a much simulated exam preparation and experience and reduce the phobia of online tests.
This module is designed with a goal to nurture the aspirants of GATE Biotechnology by using latest information technology. As the internet usage and reach is expanding, it will be easy for student community to experience the similar environment as a regular student of Grassroots does.
This programme shall be delivered in the form of well-structured courses strictly in accordance with the exam syllabus prescribed by GATE and the previous exam trends. This module will consist of 12 Courses/Subjects (similar to 12 units prescribed in GATE syllabus). Each Course/Subject will be written and directed by experienced subject expert in that domain. With our faculty size more than 25, we assign a single course/Subject to more than one faculty based on their specialization. Each of these 12 courses/Subjects will then be divided into smaller chapters (again as per the syllabus).
Each subject will contain the following content:
- Short notes on each topic 3-5 pages with exam tricks or key points/formulae etc.
- Short videos of Grassroots classroom lectures or suitable animations from other online portals.
- Small quizzes (5-10 questions) with their solutions to brush up the topic.
- Exam trends or previous year questions (if any)
At the completion of each course, we will provide you a time bound ALL INDIA TEST SERIES which will be conducted parallely for several students and will remain open for about a week. Additionally, we will generate All INDIA RANKING for all the students and notify by mail or other means.
Additionally, three more benefits will be provided to the students free of cost with this module:
- A bundle of assorted notes for GATE will be provided in PDF format online.
- A lifetime subscription of online blog of Grassroots Academy which contains posts on various topics. (Your email ID will be needed and you will be required to activate the link after 7 days of registration to this course).
- Information about all the Exam Alerts.